LATEST UPDATE: Violence In Ekiti: The Show Begins?
Fayemi's Campaign convoy were passing through the Adebayo road on their way back from Omuo Ekiti. Few PDP loyalists in front of Fayose's Office began to throw stones and broken blocks on Governor's entourage. In what appears to be a no nonsense reprisal attack the security men of the governor opened fire and came down looking for scapegoats.
My Comments:
1. The way things are going I am beginning to perceive that Fayemi is ready to answer Fayose...fire for fire.Students of history will recall that Fayose harassed Adebayo out of office in 2003.Long before the election that saw Adebayo packing...whenever Fayose and his people...sorry...thugs, are coming Governor Adebayo(a complete gentleman and aje-butter) will wait or face another direction in order to avoid any violent clash!
2. I see again the Law of Karma! In those days when Fayose was in office before he ran away, no one dare gather to oppose, plan to oppose or harbor opposition.
I remember vividly what he said on Saturday, April 3, 2004 at Ilawe Ekiti : “Where is Bode Olowoporoku, I want to kill him,
I have immunity for eight years as governor of Ekiti State. And this will be till year 2011.” .There was this other time May 28, 2005, Alliance for Democracy (AD) was having a programme at Mugbagba Area of Ado-Ekiti. Governor Fayose personally led security operatives to disrupt the programme, destroying several vehicles in the process. He (Fayose) allegedly grabbed a pistol from a police officer and shot into the air to disperse the people. In the ensuing violence, about 20 vehicles were destroyed and 37 suspects detained by the police!
My Prayers:
May the Almighty God never allow these F and F turn Ekiti,a land of peace,to a battle ground!
Thanks for Reading The LATEST UPDATE: Violence In Ekiti: The Show Begins?
SHARE WITH FRIENDS

