LATEST UPDATE:
We Fell For APC Propaganda: GEJ's Daughter Is Not Pregnant
I wonder why some evil people will just sit down in their houses and start cooking up lies! the rumour that faith Sakwe is pregnant was started by one obanje called egift! I wonder whether he was the one that gave her belle!
her are pictures from her wedding after party! See her flat stomach!
now egift and his fellow witches and wizards, go and rub your faces in poo! your plans to disgrace the 1st family will not work!
common sense suppose to tell you that she was tying heavy wrappers, and maybe it was not tied well, resulting to the big bulge you saw in some of the pictures!
Thanks for Reading The LATEST UPDATE:
We Fell For APC Propaganda: GEJ's Daughter Is Not Pregnant
SHARE WITH FRIENDS


Title :
We Fell For APC Propaganda: GEJ Daughter Is Not Pregnant
Description : LATEST UPDATE: We Fell For APC Propaganda: GEJ's Daughter Is Not Pregnant I wonder why some evil people will just sit down in their...
Rating :
5