LATEST UPDATE:
Why Are Some Marriages So Boring?Yes!
Why are some marriages so boring? Why do some couples live like room mates and odas like next-door neighbours?
I've been observing couples for a while and d few I've observed all had one tin in common - dia marriage was boring.
Am talking about my own definition of boring which is d lack of excitement, enthusiasm, adventure, spontaneity, fun, and lafta. Most marriages I know lack these.
I hav some married friends and I hav stayed with three different couples in d course of travelling around some naija cities. And I noticed 3 tins abt dem -
1. Dia marriage hav become monotonous.
2. Day hardly play together as a couple.
3. Dia kids hav become more important dan dia spouse.
Dont get me wrong. Am not saying dia marriage is bad. Day are both good people. Peaceful couple. But its so boring. I spend two days with a couple and am already immersed in boredom. To me boredom has an odour, I can smell it on some couples. Just d way u can smell d nice aroma love on two people who are in love with each oda. Its always in dia eyes and dia countenance.
Am beginning to tink dat dating is more interesting dan marriage, and dat being single is more enjoyable dan being married. I mean, u can hardly see a marriage u wd like to model afta dis days. Yet dis same guys are encouraging us single guys to get married. And if u choose to hav a chat with one of dem u'd hear dem say crap like 'Oh boy! Marriage is not easy oh!' and if I say I no go marry again, dem go say 'Oh boy! Ur not responsible'.
Iyanmi! Nsido!
Why are most marriages so boring? Is it dat d fire just naturally fizzles out over time, unto law of diminishing returns? Or is it dat once kids start coming in everytin changes (cos dis is usually d case)? Is it family responsibility dat kills all d fun? Or is it dat most people just enjoy monotony? Or maybe my definition of boring is not d same as dias?
I wd rily appreciate some ansa plz. Tanx a million guys.

from http://ift.tt/19pR9bQ
Thanks for Reading The LATEST UPDATE:
Why Are Some Marriages So Boring?SHARE WITH FRIENDS


Title :
Why Are Some Marriages So Boring?
Description : LATEST UPDATE: Why Are Some Marriages So Boring? Yes! Why are some marriages so boring? Why do some couples live like room mates and odas li...
Rating :
5