LATEST UPDATE:
Are Ladies Scared Of Date Handsome Guys?I have always wondered why girls are scared of handsome guys. I have met a number of girls who turn me down just because they are threatened by my looks,serious.

Even my gf keeps complaining anytime she see's me uploading pictures on fb...she says i am trying to woo someone. She gets jealous a lot Especially when am smiling with her friends(uh

)
Women claimed that cute guys are hardly faithful to their partners which apparently underscore their sense of judgement.
Maybe someone out there will give us insight into why some most ladies feel insecure instead of being proud having a charming guy around... from http://ift.tt/19pR9bQ
Thanks for Reading The LATEST UPDATE:
Are Ladies Scared Of Date Handsome Guys?SHARE WITH FRIENDS


Title :
Are Ladies Scared Of Date Handsome Guys?
Description : LATEST UPDATE: Are Ladies Scared Of Date Handsome Guys? I have always wondered why girls are scared of handsome guys. I have met a number of...
Rating :
5