LATEST UPDATE: True Life Story: A Nairalander's Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch
I had a nightmare last night.. it was so different from my previous ones... Its more of an alien visitation or witch/demon attack...Thank God I overcame the encounter with just minor stings
Last night before I slept, there was no light in my area and I knew the possibility of Phcn restoring power was slim and it was so hot that I had to sleep Unclad (well, almost Unclad coz I had my pant on). My room sliding window/louvers were opened, so also is the door to my room and my room's restroom and its small window.
I thought of mosquitoes coming in to make the night a horrible one, but the thought cleared off upon realizing I'd be swimming in my sweat till dawn, and who knows, sleep may not come. I madeup my mind to live with the mosquitoes bites, moreso am used to it. I removed my mosquitoe net coz every little breeze that touches my body counts.
At around 1:20am, I fell asleep, it was a deep sleep, I guess I enjoyed the first part of the sleep before alien came to attack. I had a dream, I saw myself in my restroom self-servicing as I used to, with my phone on my hand playing a Indecency video from **censored** (am sure dem G's know that site). While at it, I heard a knock on my door, I quickly rushed my masttting process to make d deal come out, I was wrong, instead of releasing, my dick cut into my hands.. I was so scared that I woke up in the process. I prayed and slept again.
The second phase is where it all happened, I guess this happened around 3am or so. Am not so sure of the time coz their wasn't light and I hate leaving my bed at midnights. Ok, during the second phase of the sleep, I guess I wasn't deep asleep this time around when I noticed a big hand all over my body, pressing me to bed, I couldn't shout, I was so helpless, words weren't coming out of my mouth, I made several attempts to scream, maybe my parents or siblings would hear... But no, I was voiceless. It was so dark that I couldn't see the face of the alien/witch pressing me to the bed. Then I remembered my pastors preaching (I hardly go to church tho) where he sometimes said "when in the day of adversity and trouble.....*or something like that*. So Psalm 91 came to my mind, I couldn't scream it out, coz I was voiceless, so resited the psalm several times, then I noticed instead of being pressed to the bed, I started noticing some sort of bee or needle-like sting all over my body, it was so painful that I started weeping, still voiceless, but tears were rolling down my face. I was very scared and suddenly I was able to talk, instead of calling for help, I SCREAMED BLOOD OF JESUS. From their I noticed the hands stop pressing me to the bed, and the needle-like object stopped pinching me, even though the pain was much.
So, I swiftly took a land lying next to me on bed just to see the face of the big hand pressing me to the bed. Upon switching the lamp on, I saw nothing, so I turned my body to face the other side of the wall, lo and behold, I saw a shadow running on the wall, I guess it was finding its way out, the shadow has a big head, with a very long hand, but short legs. Upon seeing that, I was so scared, I started shivering, and then covered myself with my duvet. After few minutes, some courage came, I stoodup from my bed, holding the lamp on one hand and my bible on the other hand. But it was too late the demon/alien/witch is gone.
My fellow NL'ers, help me thank the Lord, I overcame the horrific mare. I guess I've learnt my lessons. I took too much hot legend (dark ale) before I went to bed and I forgot to make myself holy by licking anointing oil. Any ways, thank you all for reading. Good morning to you all
PS...No insults from http://ift.tt/19pR9bQ
Thanks for Reading The LATEST UPDATE: True Life Story: A Nairalander's Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch
SHARE WITH FRIENDS

