LATEST UPDATE: Alakada Or Jenifa: Which is Better?
I am not much into nollywood but I have watched both Alakada(Toyin Ahimaku) n Jenifa(Funke Akindele). The two lead actresses in this movie really tried, but I ll go for Alakada. Dat movie was fun from d 1st scene to the last especially Part 2n3. Personally, I think Return of Jenifa was overhyped due to large source of sponsorship and the use of many stars. I don't I really learn a lesson from Jenifa, a runs girl who actually made it. Jenifa character was too fake and she over do things (because I dont know why her intonations/pronunciation didnt change) but Alakada looks natural and I realised that there are people like that in our schools and society. You have to see Toyin in other movies she's always funny. Chau Chau from http://ift.tt/19pR9bQ
Thanks for Reading The LATEST UPDATE: Alakada Or Jenifa: Which is Better?
SHARE WITH FRIENDS

