LATEST UPDATE: Can The Swear Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny?
when I was very young I use to hear do not annoy any old woman be it ur grandma or any old person,that if she open her mouth to swear for u,according to them u will no longer see good until she reverse it.......but going into religious aspect,I learnt that we re created for a propose nt only that but with a genuine Destiny that we must fulfil.though sometimes it maybe delay bt not deny....
my question is can the swear (curse) of any old person or ur parents makes one not to fulfil his/her destiny at all?if yes.what about the swear of a step parents?and again is,there swear more powerful than God's word,plan and propose towards one's life?
a pleasant morning to u all.............@don Golor from http://ift.tt/19pR9bQ
Thanks for Reading The LATEST UPDATE: Can The Swear Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny?
SHARE WITH FRIENDS

