LATEST UPDATE:
“How I Got To The Hot Seat Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”Hello,
I am Lolu Adeniran. Like almost everyone else, ever since the first time I saw 'Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?' Nigeria on TV, I always had it in mind to one day make it to the hot seat and experience what sitting on the fabled hot seat would feel like with the added bonus of possibly winning some free cash
Unlike most people though, I was able to make this dream came through in 2011 and at the ‘ripe’ age of 23, I became one of the youngest to cross the million Naira mark on the hot seat and eventually walked home with 2 Million Naira. So, after being persistently sought out by hot seat hopefuls over the years for tips and words of advice, I have decided to create a more enduring support system for hot seat hopefuls.
Want to know what it is?
Just read on...
As you might already realise by now, this isn't some get rich quick scheme being pushed to you by someone who's never even put a naira in the idea being suggested to you. No. This is someone who's gone through, all it takes to get to the hot seat over 4 years, knows all it takes, knows all the potential mistakes one could make and has been able to walk away with 2 Million Naira from the hot seat @ 23 willing to lay bare exactly how he did it all for you to learn from and achieve your own hot seat dreams if you've always hoped for it. And even if you're just a passive fan of the show, it won't hurt to get to see things from the perspective of a hot seat contestant.
So, to help dedicated viewers like you who have always wanted to get on the hot seat but do not know the best way to go, I have put together the free e-book- The Hotseat Life. The Hotseat Life is a short 20-page concise, yet extensively detailed, e-book on how I got to the hot seat and how any hot seat hopeful can do same. It is about enlightening you on the best way to get to the hot seat all within the shortest possible time and without burning a sinkhole in your pockets.
Over the next couple of weeks, I will be serializing parts of the Hotseat Life on this thread but if you want the complete e-book right away, the little prize you have to pay is to sign-up with your primary e-mail address right now at:
http://ift.tt/1pbSJfbPS:
Pls ensure you sign up with your primary e-mail because there’s a lot more vital information you need to win big on the hot seat beyond just knowing how to get to the hot seat and you can only discover that part if you use a mail you open daily.
It’s up to you now… from http://ift.tt/19pR9bQ
Thanks for Reading The LATEST UPDATE:
“How I Got To The Hot Seat Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”SHARE WITH FRIENDS

